Monday 14 August 2017

How to get a free bitcoins for the beginners?

How to get a free bitcoins for the beginners?



Since last one-year Bitcoin prices went up from few hundreds of dollars to 4100$ (Price while writing this post).

Because of its growth now many new people are interested to jump in into cryptocurrency investments.

But because of its high price, if you're not sure whether to invest now or later. Then no need to worry start getting some free bitcoins now from this site.

It may not be a very big amount but you will get a chance to have some free bitcoins from this well-known site.

This is the site freebitco.in

This site gives some free coins every one hour and if you join using above link then they will give some free coins to me as well. But I'm not interested in those coins so if you send me your username then I can transfer back to your account which I earned from referrals.

I will transfer these coins on every Sunday to your account.

After sign up you just leave your user name in below comments then I will send back your coins every Sunday without fail.

This is the first step to get some free bitcoins and not way to become rich.


SPONSOR ADVERTISMENTS

0 comments:

Post a Comment